Our personal loan terms range from 4 weeks to 28 weeks, and you need to choose the loan term depending on factors like your repayment ability and cash flow needs. The longer the term is, the lower your repayments will be over time, but the more interest you’ll pay. The shorter it is, the higher your repayments will be. This means you’ll pay less interest over time, because there will be less time for interest to be charged.
In the event that you received a loan finalization SMS/email message from us, but you haven’t received your money, the reason is likely to be:
- Your bank has not yet implemented systems capable of enabling same day payments/clearance; OR
- Your application was finalized after 4:00PM, then it is likely that the bank will process the funds to show in your account on the next business day; OR
- Your bank might have a delay in showing the payment on your statement.
If you are unsure and the payment still hasn’t appeared within 24 Hours, please contact your bank for more information.
We take pride in providing super-fast service and endeavour to complete all loan applications within 24 hours.
We transfer the money directly into your designated bank account which should be under your name.
Once your loan application has been approved and finalized, you will find the funds in your account within 24 hours. In-case your bank does not support same day deposit; then you may receive funds in your bank account on the very next business day.
Our fees and charges are transparent. The online loan calculator on our website can be used to see exactly what your total loan costs would be, including the repayment amounts. You can enter various loan amounts and repayment dates to get a good idea of what your total loan cost would be, before you proceed with your loan application. For more on the costs of a Advanced Cash loan, please refer to our Rates page.
Please contact our friendly customer service team on 0800 23 2274 (AD CASH) between 9:00AM and 5:30PM Monday to Friday – one of our staff will happily assist you to re-register your AdvancedCash account login under your new email address.
Here at AdvancedCash, we provide our clients with loans up to $5000, depending on your net income from paid employment. The maximum amount that you can borrow is determined by our affordability calculations, which take into account the repayment amounts after fees have been added and the daily interest that will be accumulated throughout the period of the loan.
There are a number of reasons that may result in your AdvancedCash loan application being declined. These include (but not limited-to):
- You provided false, fraudulent or misleading information, or withholding relevant information;
- You are not over 18 years old;
- You are not currently residing in New Zealand;
- You do not have a valid photo ID (any passport or NZ driving license accepted);
- You are not a NZ/AU Resident/Citizen or hold a valid work visa;
- You are currently not in full-time/part-time employment;
- You have not received minimum twelve weeks of payroll in your bank account with your current employer;
- You are currently not earning at least $300 per week;
- You have an adverse or poor credit history;
- Your financial conduct, as shown on your bank statement, indicating that you have budgetary or existing debt problems;
- You already owe money on a high-cost loan;
- You owed money on a high-cost loan within last 15 days;
- You have taken two or more high-cost loans in last 90 days;
- You are currently bankrupt;
- We were not able to verify your personal information including employment;
- You do not have an active bank account with at least three regular payroll transactions;
- You have provided someone else’s bank account or we were not able to verify your bank account information;
- You do not have an access to internet;
- You do not have an active and registered mobile number;
- You do not have an active email address.
It’s surprisingly easy and quick to apply for a personal loan with AdvancedCash. Your loan application can be sent in 3 different ways:
- Website: Fill-up and submit our online loan application form and we will get in touch with you to go through the application.
- SMS: You can apply for a AdvancedCash loan by sending a FREE SMS to 5808 in a specific message format. For example, If u want $5000 and your personal AdvancedCash PIN code is ABC12D, then send the following free SMS to 5808: “Advanced Loan $5000 ABC12D“. (only available for returning customers)
- Phone: You can contact our office on 0800 23 2274 (AD CASH) between the hours of 9:00AM and 5:30PM (Monday to Friday) and one of our friendly staff member will assist you to lodge a loan application recalling your previous application details. (only available for returning customers)
Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions before sending your loan application.
Only in the event that we are unable to verify the information provided to us in your loan application. We may simply require you to fax or scan and email supporting documents, so we can complete the loan approval process.
Yes – AdvancedCash is committed to providing responsible personal lending. We make it our aim to only lend to people who we believe can afford to make the agreed repayments. However, even if you do have a bad credit rating we may still lend to you, depending on your financial circumstances (subject to approval).
Yes – you will need to provide us an active New Zealand bank account that is under your name. This bank account should be the one that your wages/salary is paid into, as it will help us to determine your loan repayment ability and aid your employment verification process.
No – we do not request collateral or guarantors.
AdvancedCash typically provides short-term cash loan if you meet the following (but not limited-to) requirements:
- You need to be over 18 years old;
- You need to be currently residing in New Zealand;
- You need to have a valid photo ID (any passport or NZ driving license accepted);
- You need to be a NZ/AU Resident/Citizen or hold a valid work visa;
- You need to be working full-time/part-time for at least three months with your current employer;
- You need to be earning at least $300 per week;
- You need to have an active bank account with at least three regular payroll transactions;
- You need to have an access to internet as our loan application process is 100% online;
- You need to have an access to your internet banking (optional if you are seeking a loan of less than $1500);
- You need to have an active and registered mobile number;
- You need to have an active email address;
- You do not owe money on any existing high-cost loan;
- You did not owe money on any high-cost loan within last 15 days;
- You have not taken two or more high-cost loans in the last 90 days.
If you do not fulfill all above requirements then you may not qualify for a AdvancedCash loan – if you’d like us to explain why, please contact us.
Yes – You need to wait for atleast 15 days after settling your existing AdvancedCash loan. We believe in responsible lending, with rollovers and additional loans often leading to a debt spiral that can be difficult to recover from. As a responsible lender, we do not allow these types of loans, helping you maintain your financial welfare.
If you happen to change your mind and no longer wish to proceed with the loan, you have five working days to return the loan proceeds to AdvancedCash and cancel your Loan Agreement. In doing so, we will only charge you the loan balance that include loan principal, establishment fee and interest accrued up until the funds are returned. Please refer to your Loan Agreement for a full statement of your rights and the Terms & Conditions of the loan.
Advanced Cash aren’t usually fully operational or open over the weekends or on public holidays, meaning that any submitted applications won’t be processed until the next working day. This is due to the fact that payroll officers aren’t available to verify employment details and most of the New Zealand banks do not process funds transfer over the weekends or on public holidays.
Yes – we are happy to approve a loan under your partner’s name, using the same account, as long as your bank statement shows sufficient income to pay back both loans.
If you are already experiencing sustained difficulties meeting financial commitments, we encourage you to please decide carefully before applying for a AdvancedCash loan, as it will only add to your financial commitments. We recommend instead contacting Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) or Financial Capability Trust for budgeting advice.
Here at Advanced Cash, bad credit will be taken into consideration during the loan approval process, but it won’t rule you out. We may still offer bad credit personal loans to those who demonstrate the capacity to successfully meet their loan repayment requirements. We believe in looking at your overall situation, rather than simply basing our decision on past credit history.
As per new the government legislation; you are no longer eligible for a high-cost loan if you owe money on any existing high-cost loan.
Our “fax-less”or “paperless” loans are fast, convenient and easy! The loan application is simply filled out and submitted online. In the event that we do encounter any difficulties verifying the information provided, we may simply require you to fax or scan supporting documents to us.
The documents requested may be one or all of the following:
- Scan copy of your NZ driver licence.
- Scan copy of passport along with the visa page (if applicable).
- Most recent bank statement (in pdf format) showing the past 3 months transactions.
- Proof of address (utility bills etc).
Our customer service team is available between 8:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday on 0800 23 2274 (AD CASH) (excluding public holidays).
Alternatively you can also email us at: email@example.com. We always aim to respond to any email queries within 24 hours during the week. If you contact us over the weekend or on a public holiday, we’ll be in touch with you on the very next business day.