Before you apply for a loan with AdvancedCash, you just need to answer a few quick and easy questions:
– Are you 18 years old or over?
– Are you a NZ/AU citizen or resident or hold a valid work visa?
– Are you working full-time or part-time with a minimum of three months tenure with your current employer?
– Do you have a valid photo ID? (only NZ driving license or any passport accepted)
– Do you receive minimum net income of over NZD 300 per week?
– Do you have a proof of address (received by post within last two months)?
– Do you have access to internet banking? (mandatory if you are applying for more than $1500)
– Do you have a valid active email address and mobile number?
If you’ve answered “YES” to all of these questions, then you’re a step closer to having cash in your account and you can go ahead to Step 2 – Ways to apply.
If you’ve answered “NO“, then unfortunately, you may not qualify for a AdvancedCash loan – if you’d like us to explain why, please contact us.
It’s surprisingly easy to apply for a personal loan with AdvancedCash. Your loan application can be sent in 3 different ways:
1 – Website: Fill-up and submit our online loan application form and we will get in touch with you to go through the application.
2 – SMS: You can apply for a AdvancedCash loan by sending a FREE SMS to 5808 in a specific message format. (only for returning customers)
3 – Phone: You can contact our office on 0800 232 274 (9:00AM – 5:30PM, Monday to Friday). (only for returning customers)
For your convenience; You can now upload your bank statements by logging into your internet banking through the secured link. We have partnerships with DecisionLogic and CreditSense for an instant bank account verification. We are able to view your transactions instantly. We are glad to provide this system for your convenience. For more details, click CreditSense and DecisionLogic.
When you have completed your application we will verify that your details are all correct. Please note: all your personal and financial information will safe and secure. If everything is in order, we will immediately let you know your loan has been approved – we do this by txt message. Should we need further information from you, we will simply give a call.
Once approval is confirmed, we can begin Step 4 – Cash in your account.
After the approval of your AdvancedCash loan, the agreed amount will be transferred into your nominated bank account, with the funds appearing ether within:
– 15 minutes via instant bank transfer with major NZ banks (fee applies) OR
– Same day via normal bank transfer (duration also depends on your bank)
of your loan being approved.
Making repayments is very easy. Depending on the size of your loan and the length of your repayment period, you will agree to repay a set amount at a set time. We simply deduct this amount from your bank account automatically, until the loan has been fully repaid. If we’ve agreed to accept your manual payments; you can also make payments through internet banking, automatic payments, POLi or direct deposit at any ANZ branch.
If your circumstances get better and and you are able to pay the unpaid balance in full before the final payment is due (full prepayment), you will be required to pay only an additional fee (creditor’s early repayment administration fee) of $20.00 with no further prepayment penalty.