Before you apply for a loan with AdvancedCash, you just need to answer a few quick and easy questions:
- Are you 18 years old or over?
- Are you a NZ/AU citizen or resident or hold a valid work visa?
- Are you working full-time or part-time with a minimum of three months tenure with your current employer?
- Do you have a valid photo ID? (only NZ driving license or any passport accepted)
- Do you receive minimum net income of over NZD 300 per week?
- Do you have access to internet banking? (mandatory if you are applying for more than $1500)
- Do you have a valid active email address and mobile number?
- Do you not owe money on any existing high-cost loan?
- Do you not owe money on any high-cost loan within last 15 days?
- Do you not have taken two or more high-cost loans in the last 90 days?
If you’ve answered “YES” to all of these questions, then you’re a step closer to having cash in your account and you can go ahead to Step 2 – Ways to apply.
If you’ve answered “NO“, then unfortunately, you may not qualify for a AdvancedCash loan – if you’d like us to explain why, please contact us.
It’s surprisingly easy to apply for a personal loan with AdvancedCash. Your loan application can be sent in 3 different ways:
1 – Website: Fill-up and submit our online loan application form and we will get in touch with you to go through the application.
2 – SMS: You can apply for a AdvancedCash loan by sending a FREE SMS to 5808 in a specific message format. (only for returning customers)
3 – Phone: You can contact our office on 0800 232 274 (9:00AM – 5:30PM, Monday to Friday). (only for returning customers)
For your convenience; You can now upload your bank statements by logging into your internet banking through the secured link. We have partnerships with DecisionLogic and CreditSense for an instant bank account verification. We are able to view your transactions instantly. We are glad to provide this system for your convenience. For more details, click CreditSense and DecisionLogic.
Once you complete and submit your online application; we will verify that your details are all correct. As a responsible lender, your loan application along with attachments would be assessed against our lending criteria. If everything is in order, we will immediately let you know your loan has been approved – we do this by sending you SMS or email.
Once approval is confirmed, we can begin Step 4 – Cash in your account.
After the approval and finalization of your AdvancedCash loan application, the fund transfer process for the agreed amount will be initiated from our end and you will find the funds in your account within 24 hours.
Making repayments is very easy. Depending on the size of your loan and the length of your repayment period, you will agree to repay a set amount at a set time. We simply deduct this amount from your bank account automatically, until the loan has been fully repaid. If we’ve agreed to accept your manual payments; you can also make payments through internet banking, automatic payments, POLi or direct deposit at any ANZ branch.
If your circumstances get better and and you are able to pay the unpaid balance in full before the final payment is due (full prepayment), you will be not required to pay us any additional prepayment fee, prepayment penalty or premium.