So, you’ve applied for an instant cash loan in NZ and it’s been declined. While it’s very disappointing to receive that news, you can take some comfort in knowing you’re not the only one. And, it’s possible that the reason you were declined is one you can resolve relatively easily. There are ways you can secure that loan next time around, and here are just a few of them.
While factors like being under 18, providing misleading and fraudulent information, or not being a resident of New Zealand are things you can’t change in order to have your instant cash loan application accepted, the following can be changed:
- If you don’t have a valid photo ID like a passport or driver’s license, apply for a Kiwi Access Card. It can be used as evidence of age and identity throughout New Zealand.
- You might have a poor credit history. But within three months of paying off your debt, you can rebuild your credit score. Start paying your bills on time, or even in advance, and put money towards your debt every month. Contact Citizens Advice in your town and they can help you access free financial advice if debt is an ongoing issue.
- If you don’t have an active or registered mobile number, and you need one as a point of contact for your loan provider to reach you, head to your nearest phone shop and ask about the cheapest phones and pre-paid deals. You don’t need the latest smartphone to get a number!
- If you don’t have an active email address, it’s free to get one through Google, Yahoo, or other web service providers. If internet access is a problem, your local library offers cheap or even free net services.
- If you are currently owing money on a high-cost loan. You can have only one high-cost loan at a time.
- If your previous high-cost loan was paid within last 15 days. There is a cool down period of 15 days.
- If you have taken two or more high-cost loans in the last 90 days.
- If you failed to verify your bank account information or employment details last time around, make sure this is taken care of for next time. Ask your boss for something like a salary slip or employment contract and then head to your bank for a verification document. Make sure you know what documents you need for your next application.
We’ll Help You So You Don’t Get Declined
At Advanced Cash, we understand the importance of a quick response when quick cash loans in NZ is required. We are happy to help you secure a loan if we can, and just as happy to advise you on how to increase your chances of actually getting one. As you’ve just read, it can be relatively easy to do, so for support and guidance to get that cash loan instantly, contact us anytime, any day.